How to manage DIGITS devices?`

davpel

I currently have DIGITS setup for one number on multiple devices, including a Samsung Gear S2. Is there a webpage where I can view all of my DIGITS enabled devices and from which, if necessary, I can remove certain devices from my DIGITS account?

For example, I am considering selling the S2 and moving to the S3. I know I would need to all 611 to have the virtual sim changed to the new watch, but I would also want to make absolutely sure that the S2 was taken off my DIGITS account so that I can assure the new owner of the S2 won't have access to my texts, etc.

All replies

• sskorka

Re: How to manage DIGITS devices?`

davpel ...  I believe you need to log into your My T-Mobile account. Once you've logged in, go to the T-Mobile DIGITS virtual number you want to manage and click on the link that says Manage Multi-Line Settings. You would have gone to this same page when you first registered your virtual number.

From there, select the virtual number in question and you'll be taken to a page that displays all the users and devices associated with that number. Just delete the device or devices you're getting rid of and add new ones on the same page.

• ransomv

Try going to https://mydigits.t-mobile.com/consumer/#/lines and logging in with your T-Mobile ID. From there, you get a list of what phone #s are set as "I Can Use" and ones "I Can Manage".

Under "I Can Use" you can select a number then select Remove to remove it from a device.

• tmo_mike_c

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!