My phone was recently stolen and i need my serial number MEID but i dont have the physical phone. can i find it on MYTmobile.com? If not how do I get it?

All replies

• snn_555

Re: meid serial number

If you registered your phone on Samsung's customer registration page and created an account with the phone details, you might find it there.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • teedee

Your tmobile account will have your devices imie registered under your devices.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_marissa

Hi there - I'm so sorry to hear about your phone, what a downer during this time of year especially.  If you need your IMEI for claim purposes, you can find it on MyTMO if you were financing it on a lease or an installment plan.  Once you log in, click Billing at the top of the page, then View Details in the EIP box at the bottom.  When you select the installment plan for that device, the IMEI will be listed right next to the image of the phone. 

Do you have any other questions or concerns about how to handle having your device stolen?  Please let us know if there's any other way we can help!

- Marissa