NOTE: This is with the DIGITS app on a Galaxy Tab A
- Open Google Photos App.
- Select a screenshot that was just created.
- Tap the share icon at the bottom.
- Select to use the DIGITS app
- Select to use my cell phone number.
- Tap the search icon in the top right of the screen. NOTE: the keyboard doesn't appear, so tap on flashing cursor to make keyboard appear.
- Type in a name, then select the appropriate number.
- Name appears at top, but left side remain blank. The only button appears to be the Send button. So tap Send button.
- SMS/MMS thread for the recipient appears, and I have the ability to add text.
- Type in some text, then hit the Attachment icon to add the pic (since it didn't show up like I expect in step 9)
- Select Picture. Then select Documents, then select the screenshot.
- Tap the Send icon to the right of the message input field, and message is sent.
- Now, to send it to another person, click on the To field, and delete the recipient there. (SMS/MMS thread is properly cleared)
- Now, remember that you wanted to say something else, so tap the Send button at the top right corner (as done in step 6). A user icon does appear in the To field, but it is blank, and no SMS/MMS Thread appears.
- Give up, and submit a bug report.
- At step 6, a flashing cursor appears, but the keyboard doesn't appear.
- In step 8, left side remains blank. Also the only button appears to be the send button.
- At step 9, the picture doesn't show up.
- At step 11, I am given the option to get my picture from the Camera or the Documents
- At step 14, an empty user icon is placed in the To field, and no SMS/MMS thread appears.
- At step 6, since the flashing cursor appears, it would be nice if the keyboard showed up.
- At step 8, I would expect to have some icon other than the Send icon. (Some sort of "I am done selecting recipients. Lets move to the next step" icon.)
- At step 9, the picture I selected in step 2 should be attached, AND I should be able tell that it is attached, I would recommend having it show up in the thread, but somehow marked as unsent.
- At step 11, instead of specifying Documents, since you know I want a picture, specify something like "Camera Roll" or "Gallery" or some such.
- At step 14, instead of a blank user icon, the user icon for the user found in the search field should be displayed.