Texts from 47205

sbjarna

After I started using Digits I'm getting weird random texts from 47205 that all look like this

//BREW:01095caa:03<<<<0<184f12482d33337a7303760e3cd95e7c<2d3bc4b5cec84490d3ef834f001c2176<

Is this something Digits is doing?

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Re: Texts from 47205

Hello sbjarna

I'm curious, do you know if this is happening when someone tried to send you a picture message or a lengthy message as opposed to a simple text message? Would you be able to test sending a picture message to see if that triggers it?

• sbjarna

No this seemed to be coming in at regular intervals, when no other activity was happening. I blocked 47205 on my main line as this was coming every couple of hour, including middle of the night. There is nothing in the history on WebRTC from this number, I'll have to check my test phones when I get home to see if this is still going on and when it last occurred.

• sbjarna

I unblocked it from my phone and we'll see if I get this weird text again.

• sbjarna

My friend responded back that this is working today.

• sbjarna

Ignore my last it was posted to the wrong thread. I checked my text phone and these are coming in about every twelve hours give or take an hour without any other activity going on. Last one came in around noon today. It only seems to be going to Spare 1: 1 (425) 246-3839

• tmo_kirstin

sbjarna I am sorry for the late response. I do want to make sure this is addressed as I am sure those messages are becoming quite annoying! I am going to have someone reach out to you via PM to get some more information so that we can file a bug report to get this issue addressed!

• sbjarna

Thank you. Luckily it is only coming to couple of my extra numbers and not my main number. It is coming in every 11.5 hours on the dot.

• tmo_chris

Hey sbjarna,

I just sent you a private message so we can get our support teams to look into this with you.

• tmo_mike_c

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!