jtgolden1s

I traded my phone in using Jump. It was an Iphone 6s Plus. I had the phone for a couple months and when the Iphone 7 came out I decided I would trade in. I went to a T-Mobile store, the closest one from me is 2 hours but I was in the city at the time, and told them I wanted to trade in. The process was quick and easy, the girl behind the desk looked at my phone and saw no issues. I waited a little over a month before my phone arrived due to back orders. When I received the new phone I called T-Mobile and had them email me a return label. She asked me to take the phone to the store but after stating how far I live she happily sent me a return label via email. I wrote down the RMA on paper and put it in the box as she stated on the phone. My next bill I was being billed for my old phone and new phone. I called and the person on the phone stated that the bill had been adjusted and it was fixed. Next month's bill same issue, I called and the same thing. The bill was adjusted and I was assured that it would not happen again. Last night my bill came out again, same issue. Both phones are being billed. I called T-Mobile, I was on the phone for over an hour. I was transferred three times, each time having to explain the issue. When I got to a higher level person she said that the phone has not been received or found and she was opening a case. Towards the end of the conversation she was trying to get off the phone with me as fast as possible saying that I don't even have Jump. It is clearly stated on my account that I have Jump. T-Mobile is scamming people, they are not holding up their end of the deal and charging people excess amounts due to their negligence. I have my tracking number, the proof of delivery stated it was delivered and signed for by Roberts. This is the most ridiculous thing, the worst part is my brother is having the exact same problem. The same issue verbatim. They better fix this fast. I wont even go into my Wives issue we are having. Long story short. She traded in a Iphone 6 plus during the promotion they were having when the 7 first came out. Trade in a Iphone 6 plus THAT IS PAID OFF, and get a new 7 at no cost, other than tax. Three months later now and we are still being charged full price. T-Mobile finally told us last night it is because of water damage. The phone was in perfect shape, never once had it been in water or anything. I cannot believe this company is scamming not only me and my family, but many others as proved on this community forum. I will not pay for a phone that has been proved delivered and signed by Roberts at the T-Mobile Coppell, Tx warehouse on 11/4/16. It is not my fault you cannot find this phone.

All replies

• jtgolden1s

Re: T-Mobile Scam

Still no help from T-Mobile. We chatted with "T-Force" for three hours, I was shocked when I was actually transferred during an online chat. However, after the 4th transfer in 1.5 hours it became expected. I have lost complete faith with this company, they have no care in the world for it's customers. I will not lot this go, if we have to elevate this we will.

• jtgolden1s

Re: T-Mobile Scam

Month three into this ridiculous runaround with T-Mobile and still not help. I am so sick of this company trying to scam it's customers. I am also sick of T-Mobile Mike and the other team members from T-Mobile telling me to use T-Force on social media to solve all this. They have not done anything to help, they also are extremely inconsiderate of my time, why does it take 40+ mins. to answer a question? It is because T-Mobile could careless of it's customers! My phone and my brothers phone was delivered. I have PROOF and I have shared this with you multiple times. Stop billing me for a phone you have in your possession! It should not take a well run company 3+ months to issue credit for a phone that has been returned under Jump and received in their warehouse. Please T-Mobile, get yourself together and take care of your customers. You have already paid out $90+ mil in law suits, FTC already knows how you enjoy scamming customers.