Lost sent text conversation...

betatester2016

I lost my sent text conversations on both primary phone number & with T-Mobile DIGITS., even the oldest ones that used to be there.

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: Lost sent text conversation...

Oh goodness, thanks for the heads up.

Does it show on desktop? Does this seem to happen with multiple contacts or multiple times?

-Lauren

• tmo_marissa

Hey betatester2016 - thank you for the feedback, although I'm sorry it was probably not a pleasant surprise when it happened.  Although we know that messages aren't stored forever with DIGITS, it's not expected that you would lose your pre-Beta messages, if that's what happened - yikes!  Have you reached out to our DIGITS team over the phone about this?  Have you noticed any more inconsistency with your messaging since this happened?  Thanks for your input!

- Marissa

• tmo_mike_c

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!