cwillett722

I was told that I would receive my discount -back dated- on the 3rd billing cycle after I was accepted into the program. It has been 3 cycles  still no discount. Why?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Hey cwillett722, I'm so sorry that your bill's higher than expected!  Waiting for credits of any kind is no fun.  Can I ask which program you're referencing?  We have a few different promotions that would provide you with monthly credits, so I want to try to provide you with eligibility for the correct one.  As moderators of the Support Community, we have no individual account access - but at the very least we can try to supply you with information about the program you're referencing! 

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Hi there cwillett722 - just wanted to check in with you and see if you were still waiting to see the promotional discount you mentioned.  I hope this has been resolved, but if not, I'd love to get some more detail on which promotion you're referencing so that we can try to provide you with guidelines!  Best wishes.

- Marissa

• cwillett722

T-Mobile Advantage Program I was confirmed into the program 3 billing Cycles ago I was notified by email. I called T-Mobile customer care to ask them what that program offered me, They told me that I was automatically enrolled in the JUMP program and I got a 25% discount off my monthly recurring charges

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 11:49 AM, tmo_marissa<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

T-Mobile Support Community

It's been 3 billing cycles & still haven't received my monthly discount

created by tmo_marissa in Account - View the full discussion

Hi there cwillett722 - just wanted to check in with you and see if you were still waiting to see the promotional discount you mentioned.  I hope this has been resolved, but if not, I'd love to get some more detail on which promotion you're referencing so that we can try to provide you with guidelines!  Best wishes.

- Marissa

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Account by email or at T-Mobile Support

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|

• tmo_marissa

Yikes cwillett722 - the T-Mobile Advantage Program is definitely a great asset.  For most users it does not yield a monthly discount - but that depends on where you work.  If you're an employee of an agency or corporate entity that does still have a monthly discount agreement with T-Mobile, then that's fantastic!  Since the Support Community is a user forum, we're not able to review accounts here and confirm your enrollment, or advise which part of the program you're eligible for (the legacy discount program or the current Advantage program).   How did you complete your enrollment?  The email sounds promising - are you able to reply to it?  This last question might sound silly but has your bill cycle recently changed?  All users who are enrolled in the discount program have the same bill cycle start date, close date, and due date, so if your employer qualifies you for this discount, your cycle will be shifted to line up with every other customer who receives the same discount.  You would likely notice as you'd receive a prorated bill when the cycle dates shift... have you seen anything like that happen?

Regarding JUMP! - I am concerned that you were automatically enrolled in insurance, as this isn't related to the Advantage program - it sounds like a serious miscommunication and although JUMP! has plenty of fantastic benefits, I don't want you to feel obligated to keep the program.

To make sure we're able to verify what part of the program your employer participates in, we'd love to have you Contact Us and work with a team that has access to review your account details and make sure we've got you squared away!

- Marissa

• cwillett722

After I received the email & was accepted... I called & spoke with a rep  they told me I would receive a 20% discount off of my monthly recurring charges. That it would take 3 billing cycles to get started, But that it would back date to the month I was confirmed/accepted, which was september. Now everytime I call 611 or message customer service online I can never get anyone on the phone or to respond to the live chat. I am so frustrated with T-Mobile at this point. I'm considering just leaving & going back to my old carrier. Atleast they took care of me everytime I called support or had an issue.