Constant logouts/lack of sync

dankissling

On a pc with Windows 10 I am trying to test out digits on Chrome and FF. However I get logged out automatically every minute that I am not using that tab on my browser, I strongly suggest that digits only logs you out if you shut down your computer otherwise users will quickly stop using it.

Also, is the functionality to sync your phones content (messages, call log, etc) going to be added in? I'd suggest doing so if consideration isn't on the table currently.

It would also be nice if there was a way to open it in something like an app (Win10, iOS) or program (Win7 and older) with some fancy stuff included like better device compatibility (headphones, webcams, etc)

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Constant logouts/lack of sync

That's a bummer it keeps doing that dankissling.  Is there should be a check box that allows you to stay signed into the website. Is the browser window itself timing out when you're not on that tab?

Are you suggesting that it sync all message and logs that show up in the phone prior to installing the DIGITS app?

We appreciate the feedback on the program suggestion. Right now, we just have the app for mobile devices that meet all the requirements, but this thanks for the suggestion.

• tmo_marissa

Hey dankissling!  Our DIGITS team has launched a downloadable client for Windows and Macs that should prevent you from having to keep the tab pinned - there should be a link on the main page when you first log in.  Can you give that a shot and let us know if it improves the experience?  Thanks for your feedback!

- Marissa

• tmo_tim_b

Hello dankissling

I just wanted to check on you again to see if this is resolved or if you're still having issues. I have seen other testers with similar issues on the logouts. Hopefully the downloadable client will help for you. Please let us know!