Getting other people's calls and text messages

the_oman

Today I've been getting a number of pop-ups in the Digits Web App.  I get incoming call messages (several) from / to numbers that are not mine (virtual or associated with the account in any way). I have not tried to answer them. I am also getting pop-ups containing text messages from other people's conversations.  The text messages and call pop-ups are not appearing in my history, but the unread message count is going up.

Because I can't see the messages in my history and they only appear for a short time in the pop-up I have no way to know if these are other Digits users or not.

I know this is beta but I'm thinking that seeing other peoples text messages scrolling across my screen is not something that T-Mobile would want.

Thanks

Jon

All replies

• tmo_chris

That is definitely no good at all! I actually saw the same thing happen this morning in my own instance of DIGITS through the web portal. While it was not showing up in the message log, I was able to tap on the Google Chrome pop up and it took me to a message with that wrong number. I just said hello and they said "who is this" so it is definitely a bug. I will send you a private message which you can check here so we can get this bug report filed for you.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!