Hey, Great question. Do you happen to have your gear s3 in stand alone mode? Let me know if that works. -Thanks
- Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds to turn on the Gear. When you turn on the Gear for the first time or reset it, a pop-up window is displayed
- On the setup screen, tap the question mark underneath the download instructions to display the Help screen.
- Scroll down to the message that reads 'If you want to use Gear without connecting to your phone, tap here' and tap here.
- Select desired language (English is pre-selected as default), then tap NEXT.
- Click the ✔ check mark to continue.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, then tap NEXT.
- Follow steps to create a PIN, then tap NEXT.
- Wait for the device setup to complete.
- Follow the on-screen tutorial and begin using your device.
After about a hour it seem to fix itself once I restarted the s3. However, when I call from my watch in standalone mode, it's my virtual number. Any fix for this?
Hey jonedwards313, sorry for the delay! If you are still having this issue we would like to get some additional information from you to make sure you are set up correctly. Let me know and i will have someone reach out to you ASAP!! Thank you
Happy New Year jonedwards313 - is this still happening? Please let us know - if you haven't already contacted the special Tech team for DIGITS Support, I'd love to grab some information from to to file a bug report. Thank you so much!
We did have some issues with the virtual numbers showing when they should not. Our engineers have been working on it. At the same time, if you are still having the issue, we would like to know so we can get your information and examples added. Please let us know!
Thank you so much for participating in this beta. We appreciate any and all feedback you have to provide.
This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!