DIGITS is really working well

agb

I know this forum is primarily for people to post issues, but I have to say that DIGITS is working great for me.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: I have a second line on this phone and using the built-in multi line settings to manage. All working well.

iPhone on AT&T: I installed the app and have that same second number also ringing there and for text messages, also working well.

Well done

All replies

• pranavn

Re: DIGITS is really working well

I agree. Apart from some issues which I am facing, Overall concept and implementation is really good. Welcome to the future of phone numbers..

• tmo_chris

This community is for all types of feedback! I am stoked to hear that you are enjoying the beta. Let us know if you find any bugs that need squashed. If you have any tips or tricks you have discovered while using the service, I am sure other folks here in the community would love to hear them.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!