Sling TV using my data

wtftnow

Hi,

I have a prepaid TMobile account with 3 gigs of data. I signed up for the Sling TV 7 day free trial on your website. My account online is set to Binge On. However, when signing up for the Sling TV account I was not given my discount to $14.00 that is on your website. Instead it was set at $19.99.

In addition, my Tmobile data was used up by my watching sling tv.

I went to your FAQ and it said to turn on Binge in my app.

I went to my Tmobile app on my phone and when I went to account services. Binge is not an option. It just gives me a bunch of new things to pay for but nothing about Binge.

I am getting frustrated by your incorrect FAQ and your not honoring my discount. What is the next step to resolve this?

All replies

• smplyunprdctble

Re: Sling TV using my data

For Sling, I think you need to contact them to see why the rate wasn't set at the discount (Sling does billing, not T-Mobile)

As for data, you'll need to contact T-Mobile directly to determine why Binge On isn't an option with your plan.  Your best bet is to contact T-Force through Social Media: Contact Us

• tmo_marissa

Re: Sling TV using my data

Hey there!  I replied on your thread here - The specified item was not found. - and am going to go ahead and lock this post so that we can make sure we're looking at the right one for updates! 

- Marissa