Can I port another phone number to an already activated sim card?

• 19 December 2016
  • 6 replies

Can I port another phone number to an already activated sim card?

6 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey @mrdonnyv‌!  We want to do whatever we can to get you the number you want.  If you own (you're the account holder and you know the account number and password) an active number with another company and you'd like to use it on T-Mobile, you can port it in to take over an existing T-Mobile number (please note that the existing number is canceled as part of this change, so you'll lose any voicemail you have saved).  This is the kind of request that would require that you Community-2153- we'll review the number to make sure it's eligible for porting and get the request submitted for you ASAP if it is.  Have you already reached out to complete this change?  Were there any additional questions we can address for you before you call?

- Marissa

Userlevel 3

Hi hi @mrdonnyv‌!  Just wanted to touch base and see if you'd been able to reach out and complete the port-in!  I know with the recent holidays this might not have been the easiest time to make such a big change - did you still have any questions?  Please feel free to reply here and let us know if you need any more help!

- Marissa

Hello,

I have a comcast number i want to transfer into an existing line I have with t-mo. I used https://www.t-mobile.com/resources/keep-your-number and it said my comcast number is eligible. How do I start the process before I cancel my account with comcast?

Thanks!

Cj

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Contact Tmobile by phone to get the port started.

Contact Tmobile by phone to get the port started.

Which number T-mobile can I contact to get the port started?

thank you

Tung

Can I change the Phone Number on an existing Sim Card?