Note 4 in call touch tones Fail

stevemi

Installed Digits app on stock Samsung Note 4.   When incoming call opens stock dialer, I cannot enter touchtones to acknowledge automated call.   That's a deal-breaker for the app on my phone -- uninstalled.   DIGITS needs better integration with phone dialer.   Add that to the list.....

All replies

• tmo_evan

Re: Note 4 in call touch tones Fail

Sorry that this didn't work right...Just to get this right so we can enter a bug on this...

1. You're running DIGITS app

2. A call comes in on one of the lines that are enabled in the DIGITS app

3. Caller ID indicates the DIGITS line that is being rung

4. You go to the native dialer (not the one in the DIGITS app)

5. You press a button to acknowledge the incoming call, but the tones don't play.

Is that the correct sequence or did I miss something?

• stevemi

Yes running Digits App.    A call comes in my main cell number --- which opens the default phone interface.  Answer call and when I try to acknowledge a computer calling me (work computer call-out), the touch tones in the dialer don't play.

Thanks!

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!