Sorry that this didn't work right...Just to get this right so we can enter a bug on this...
1. You're running DIGITS app
2. A call comes in on one of the lines that are enabled in the DIGITS app
3. Caller ID indicates the DIGITS line that is being rung
4. You go to the native dialer (not the one in the DIGITS app)
5. You press a button to acknowledge the incoming call, but the tones don't play.
Is that the correct sequence or did I miss something?
Yes running Digits App. A call comes in my main cell number --- which opens the default phone interface. Answer call and when I try to acknowledge a computer calling me (work computer call-out), the touch tones in the dialer don't play.
Thanks so much for confirming that workflow - sorry this is happening. I'm going to PM you in a few to collect some information so we can file a bug report for this! You can check your inbox here shortly, and thank you again for participating!
This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!