very frustrating

tracymc37

I am the acct holder, I have a gear s, samsung tablet, and 2 phone lines and the only two that i can connect together are my 2 phone lines bc my gearS and tablet is not an option under my list of devices to connect

All replies

• tmo_evan

Re: very frustrating

Sorry that the registration process isn't working for you.  Can you check on my.t-mobile.com in the profile page that you are listed as the Primary Account Holder? 

For whatever reason there is a difference between when you signup in the store and create the account vs what my.t-mobile has as permissions and when these are out of sync, it may cause issues like what you are seeing.

Let me know if you are indeed showing in my.t-mobile.com as the primary account holder and if so we can take another look at what's going on.

• tracymc37

OK I just checked my T-Mobile Acct and yes under my main number it shows me as the primary account holder.

• tracymc37

OK I just checked my T-Mobile Acct and yes under my main number it shows me as the primary account holder

• tracymc37

OK I just checked my T-Mobile Acct and yes under my main number it shows me as the primary account holder

Tracy McDonald

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 12:58 PM, evanmf<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

T-Mobile Support Community

very frustrating

created by evanmf in DIGITS - View the full discussion

Sorry that the registration process isn't working for you.  Can you check on my.t-mobile.com in the profile page that you are listed as the Primary Account Holder? 

For whatever reason there is a difference between when you signup in the store and create the account vs what my.t-mobile has as permissions and when these are out of sync, it may cause issues like what you are seeing.

Let me know if you are indeed showing in my.t-mobile.com as the primary account holder and if so we can take another look at what's going on.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in DIGITS by email or at T-Mobile Support

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|

• azdreamscape

Perhaps I'm missing something here...

From what I'm reading, the Gear S does not have cellular connectivity, and needs to be paired with a phone to make calls. If this is the case, there is nothing to add in DIGITS, since the watch relies on the connectivity provided by the phone.

Same goes for the tablet. You may have a data only SIM in the tablet, but there is no 'phone number' to add to DIGITS. That said, the tablet should be able to use either of your phone numbers (using the DIGITS APP) once they're enabled .

• tracymc37

Both of my devices have  Sim cards with service on them

Tracy McDonald

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 2:08 PM, azdreamscape<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

very frustrating

created by azdreamscape in DIGITS - View the full discussion

Perhaps I'm missing something here...

From what I'm reading, the Gear S does not have cellular connectivity, and needs to be paired with a phone to make calls. If this is the case, there is nothing to add in DIGITS, since the watch relies on the connectivity provided by the phone.

Same goes for the tablet. You may have a data only SIM in the tablet, but there is no 'phone number' to add to DIGITS. That said, the tablet should be able to use either of your phone numbers (using the DIGITS APP) once they're enabled .

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|

• azdreamscape

So you were/are able to make voice calls from both the tablet and the Gear S (without either being near your cellphone (s) ? Maybe your wearable is actually a Gear S2 or S3?

• azdreamscape

AHA! Now I see the Gear S with network connectivity.

I'm thinking those lines need to be 'enabled' in your 'My Account' settings.

• tracymc37

So is that something y'all can do

Tracy McDonald

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 2:28 PM, azdreamscape<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

very frustrating

AHA! Now I see the Gear S with network connectivity.

I'm thinking those lines need to be 'enabled' in your 'My Account' settings.

|

• azdreamscape

IF you can get into My T-Mobile (I haven't been able to all morning) there is a functionality to manage your additional lines. You will need to make those other lines 'attached' to your primary line. I don't remember the exact steps, but I had to do this to get all my lines into DIGITS.

• tracymc37

OK I'm into my setting where you told me to go and for my tablet and Smartwatch it states "multiple devices cannot be enabled for this line" 

Tracy McDonald

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 2:48 PM, azdreamscape<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

very frustrating

IF you can get into My T-Mobile (I haven't been able to all morning) there is a functionality to manage your additional lines. You will need to make those other lines 'attached' to your primary line. I don't remember the exact steps, but I had to do this to get all my lines into DIGITS.

|

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!