No Duplicate SIM

websteth

What do I need to do to get a duplicate sim for my account? I setup as 1 number multiple devices. I can't get to the screen to setup another device. Please advise.

All replies

• tmo_evan

Re: No Duplicate SIM

If you're asking about during the registration process, you need to be the primary account holder in order to request this functionality.  Unfortunately we needed to restrict this to the PAH since they're the one responsible for the account and this is adding a new line of service.

Hopefully that answers your question.

• websteth

I am the primary account holder. This is a feature that I would use if offered. What can I do to get a sim to test?

• tmo_evan

When you pick, 1 number on multiple devices - is there no option to pick another T-Mobile phone?  that's the option you want to choose.

Out of curiosity are you given the option to choose multiple numbers on 1 device?

If not, it's likely that my.t-mobile.com doesn't recognize you as the primary account holder.  You may be set up that way in the billing system but for one reason or another your online account might not match.  You can always go to my.t-mobile.com and into the profile settings to correct the setting if it's not set properly.

• websteth

I am definitely the primary account holder. I registered one device as a computer abdicate have been unable to request a second device. Where do I need to go to do that ?

• tmo_chris

Thanks for clarifying. If you only selected to test with a computer, we will not send out a duplicate SIM card as you will be using the web client for DIGITS. If you want to test using a secondary phone that is not Android 5.0/newer or iOS, you will want to go back into your email and look for the "Complete your DIGITS Beta Registration" email and follow the prompts to elect to test another product using one number multiple device. You will want to select "Other T-Mobile compatible phone" and we will send out a SIM card.

• websteth

I just did that and it says I am not enrolled yet I am. Please help:

It looks like we can’t complete your registration at this time. Here are some possible reasons why:

• You have not completed the first step in the beta registration process, so you will need to go to www.T-Mobile.com/getDIGITS to submit your request.
                            • You have already submitted your request, but we’re still processing it. Stay tuned and watch for an email from us with next steps and instructions.

Have questions about your eligibility? Please call a DIGITS™ customer care representative at 1-800-937-8997.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!