Google Connectivity

hunter573

The connectivity to my Google account with T-Mobile DIGITS is lost few minutes after connecting it.  I have to go back to the "General Settings" tab and re-connect the Google account again.  Anyone experiencing this?

I am using Chrome and Windows 10 Pro,

All replies

• genejg

Re: Google Connectivity

I'm not experiencing the issue to this degree, but I have to re-authenticate every time I log in. Have been since day one.

• mikeonbike

Yes I'm seeing this often: Chromebook, and Firefox on Win7. The Google connection doesn't last very long.

• tmo_marissa

Hi folks - sorry that this experience isn't as smooth as we'd like right out of the gate.  We have a few similar active threads regarding web connectivity - so our DIGITS team is aware of an issue.  Do you mind trying the following troubleshooting (if you haven't already) and letting us know if it improves your experience at all?

1. Clear your browser cache and try again

2. If you still have the issue, can you try connecting your computer via you're phone's connection (e.g. tether it to your phone) and see if the problem continues

Thanks so much for your feedback!

- Marissa

• tmo_chris

Hey everyone! Just checking in here We have been pumping out updates to the web client and I wanted to see if anyone was still having issues. Let us know!

• willf

This is still happening for me as of today.

Not a major issue, but it's a bit frustrating to have to reconnect Google all the time.