Voicemail Answers Too Quickly With Digits

glradio

Now that I'm setup with a Digits Beta duplicate line, my voicemail answers on the second ring, so I don't have time to answer incoming phone calls.

All replies

• tmo_evan

Re: Voicemail Answers Too Quickly With Digits

Well that's not good and unexpected.  Can you provide some more information so we can make sure to get a bug logged.

What's the second device that you're using the DIGITS SIM in? 

Are you also logged into the DIGITS app anywhere?

Once we have those, I'll ask one of the forum moderators to reach out to you so they can get your T-Mobile ID as well so that we can get a bug filed for you.

• glradio

This is interesting. I'm using an iPhone as my primary phone, two Android phones (one with a regular TMo SIM, and one with a TMo Digits SIM), and an iPad.

After experiencing the quick VM answering issue, I logged out of Digits on the T-Mobile Android phone and the iPad, removed the Digits apps, and removed the devices from Digits using the website. After all this, the two ring to voicemail problem continued.

So at this point, I had my original TMo iPhone (primary number) and a Nexus 6 using the Digits duplicate number SIM, but not the app. Both phones rang, but I was still experiencing the same quick VM pickup problem.

Then I added the Digits app to the Nexus 6 which is using the Digits duplicate number SIM. After I activated the app on the phone, my voicemail returned to normal.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!