Never received duplicate SIM

davpel

I signed up for the DIGITS beta within the first hour it went live and shortly thereafter I received an email indicating that I had been accepted into the program with instructions for setup. However, I never received the duplicate SIM which I understand I am supposed to receive. My intention is to use DIGITS so that I can alternate easily between an iPhone 7 and an Android device. I definitely need another SIM for this purpose so that I don't have to open a new line.

How to I go about getting the duplicate SIM sent to me?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Never received duplicate SIM

Hey davpel,

Thanks for joining the DIGITS beta! You definitely should have received your duplicate SIM by now. When you received your "Complete your DIGITS beta registration" email, did you elect to test One number multiple devices? If so, did you receive a second confirmation email telling you what you registered for?

It will look like this

beta.png

• davpel

Hi Chrisl:

I registered for one number on multiple devices and selected an iPad, an Android phone (I didn't specify it was a T-Mobile phone though -- not sure that matters) and web browser. I also received confirmation emails for all three devices.

I've activated the T-Mobile DIGITS app on the iPad and it is working. Just as a test, I also activated it on an old Android device I had lying around that doesn't have a SIM by installing it over WiFi. It worked, but obviously I need a SIM in order to make full use of it.

• tmo_evan

Seems like something went wrong somewhere.  We had an issue when the beta first went live and asked all of those participants to re-sign up.  You should have gotten an email about that to the email that is associated to your T-Mobile ID.  If you didn't get that email or don't know what it is, you can check to see what email you used if you log into My.T-Mobile.com and go to the profile page and then the T-Mobile ID tab. 

If you didn't re-register, just go back to t-mobile.com/digitsbeta and re-register as you should already be approved to do so.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but you'll be at the head of the line and should be able to get provisioned pretty quickly with a SIM on it's way to you.

• tmo_amanda

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!