my tmobile

bunk

is the website down wont work on my computer or the app on the phone

All replies

• zdnh31

Re: my tmobile

I am having same issue for last 2 days. Mobile customer support / technical support is no help...

• wtssuperpower

Me tooooo............   

My mytmobile wont let me view lines eligible for upgrade, or upgrade pricing for like...... a week or more.

and its bothering..

a little.

But, what's more, is its bothering a lot of others to varying degrees, which has got to add up to ..... something.

right?

here's to "you're not alone",  and "I'm sure there's a fix in the works",  and "fingers remain x'ed that fix comes soon".

-wtssup

• tmo_marissa

Hey all - I looked and found a few reports of site maintenance over this time period but nothing outstanding (no outages that should have lasted for more than a few hours).  Are you still experiencing these issues?  Do you see any error messages?

- Marissa

• bunk

either your not informed or your not doing your research at all i still cant access my account and when i called last week they said they no of the problem but dont no when it will be fixed

• tmo_marissa

Gotcha bunk - I am so sorry you're experiencing this!  What happens when you try to connect?  Do you see an error message, and if so, is it the same in the app as it is on the website?  What type of account do you have?  I definitely would like to help you get to the bottom of this!  Online account maintenance is key.

- Marissa

• bunk

this is the msg i have had for the pass 2 or 3 weeks

Service Unavailable.

We are sorry! The service you are attempting to use is temporarily unavailable. Our team is working on the problem and will have up running as quickly as possible. Please try again later.

• tmo_marissa

Thanks so much!  I'm going to do a little more digging and see if there's a system issue that was closed out incorrectly.  If you're currently near a computer, can you try clearing your cache and cookies, closing the browser, and attempt to log in to the site again? 

- Marissa

• bunk

ive done all of this and like i said i talked to some1 on the phone and they said they dont no when this problem will be fix something to do with the digits beta

• tmo_marissa

Hmm bunk - are you a current or former participant in the Beta?  I can log in to both MyTMO online (through Chrome and Firefox on a PC) and the app (on Android).  I'm wondering if there could be a subset of users that are being impacted for some reason?  When you spoke with us over the phone, did we file a Trouble Ticket for your web access?

Update on this end: it does look like the app required an update as of 12/12 for Android users - can you tell me which version you're using?

Thank you for staying engaged with me here!

- Marissa

• bunk

they did a trouble ticket and they said they no about the issue why do i have to keep repeating my self they no about the issue and its common u the only 1 that doesnt no