duplicate text

bunk

anyone no why i get a duplicate text thru the stock msger when i have google msger as the default

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: duplicate text

Do you have your stock messengers setting set to not provide notifications? On many devices, even if you choose Google Messenger as a default, you will still receive messages through the stock until you disable the notifications.

-Lauren

• tmo_amanda

Hey bunk!

Are you still getting duplicate messages? If so, Lauren provided some helpful steps to see if we can stop this from happening.

• bunk

i have my setting set up like they said in the other threads but when i get a call and i answer it on my phone it shows on my watch as a missed call and for msges if i see the msg on my phone it wont clear on my watch i have to go to the watch and clear the notification

• tmo_chris

Thanks for clarifying! At this time, all calls and messages go to both SIMs (ESIM in your case), the notifications for calls and messages are each locally controlled by the device so they will display as unread or missed until you view them on the device itself.

I know this is not optimal as you would not want to come back to a particular device and see 85 unread messages and 12 missed calls because you did in fact read and answer them on the other device. This is something that we are aware of and will be working to address

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!