chrome login on windows

davey08

For some reason, I have to keep logging into DIGITS on Chrome, even though I check the "keep me logged in box"

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: chrome login on windows

That has got to be pretty annoying! Do you think you can try it with the latest version of FireFox and see if it still kicks you out? How long into your session is it kicking you out exactly?

• gmtom1

I'm also having problems with maintaining a connection in Chrome on windows.  I can login fine, but it only stays connected for <5 seconds, then the disconnected/offline box pops up and stays disconnected.

I tried FF, but I get a "Secure Connection Failed" error: 

An error occurred during a connection to wrgweb.dal.t-mobile.com. Peer’s certificate has an invalid signature. Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

• yodigital

I'm experiencing the same thing on Chrome ( 54.0.2840.98 64-bit) on Mac OS X 10.12.2
              Stays connected for 1 min, then says I'm offline.

Also is it normal to register your number every time you login?

Also I was never prompted to verify E911.

iphone 7
              The digits app installed fine, but

Verified and granted access to use device, but keep getting message of "Failed to get lines"

• salterjb1

I, too, am getting kicked off when accessing Digits via Chrome. Log on and less than a minute later am logged off.  This is happening since I installed Digits on chrome 5 hours ago.

• mperson1972

I cant log in through chrome at all now.  I was able to earlier today.  It says to refresh the browser first something to do with location.  I can log in through Microsoft Edge browser and it was not even listed as supported.

• gmtom1

Okay, now Firefox doesn't work either.  It initially logs in okay, but as soon as I try to make a call, or do anything, it gets disconnected and I have to logoff and login again before it will be "online".  Chrome still doesn't work - goes immediately offline after logging in.

• tmo_chris

Thanks for the updates folks! We have a few threads going on about the web client session issues. Our support teams are aware of this and looking into it. Thanks for everyone's patience and support with the BETA. For now, I will go ahead and close out this thread so we can keep the discussion in one place. Please feel free to continue the discussion here.

• tmo_amanda

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!