I have five lines on my account - and I am fed up with the way I'm being treated by you guys. I traded in my iPhone 6 Plus for the iPhone 7, and THREE MONTHS LATER, STILL NO CREDIT - IN SPITE OF THE DEVICE BEING DELIVERED AND SIGNED FOR BY T-MOBILE. Look at the timeline of events below; I follow every single instruction that you guys give me, and yet I get the runaround? Is this what passes for customer experience at T-Mobile?
- 9/13/16: Ordered iPhone 7 Plus via pre-order on 9/13 (with iPhone 6 plus as trade-in). Confirmed that when phone is delivered, all I need to do is to take the trade-in phone to a T-Mobile store for processing (chat reference # 742346101991612568)
- 10/04/2016: iPhone 7 Plus Delivered
- 10/08/16: Dropped off iPhone 6 Plus (trade-in device) at the T-Mobile store (Perimeter Mall, Atlanta). The store created a UPS label and shipped the phone out (UPS tracking # 1ZX13 92R9 09603 2602)
- 10/12/16:Phone delivered to T-Mobile center in Coppell, TX. Signed for by E Roberts.
- 11/02/16: Attempt #1: I didnt see any credit applied to my account for the next couple of weeks. So I decided to call. Spoke to a specialist (agent name: Ty C, Agent ID: 40542) who promised to research the issue and call me back on/before the 9th
- 11/09/16: No phone calls from T-Mobile
- 11/11/16: Attempt #2: Called T-Mobile back. Spoke to another specialist (agent name: Chiemi, Agent ID: 1271112). Specialist promised to resubmit ‘research request’ and that the research may take 7-10 business days. She then set up time to follow up with me on 11/25 @ noon
- 11/25/16: No phone call
- 11/28/16: Attempt #3: Called T-Mobile back. Spoke to agent (agent name: Steffany), who said she'd escalate once again to the Handset Research team, and that I should get a call back within 10 business days. If I dont hear back, that I should call her - i.e. Steffany - at xxx-xxx-xxxx.
- 12/12/16: No phone calls back. So tried calling Steffany. No response from her either.
- 12/14/16: Attempt #4: Called Steffany first. No response. Then called customer service. This time, spoke to Pamela, from Agusta, GA. She will send the info to her 'handset research rep' who has gone home for the day, and that she - i.e. Pamela - will call me back in 48 hours.
Finding the phone in your warehouse is YOUR PROBLEM - NOT MINE. Stop giving me the runaround.
FIX THIS NOW!!!
Message was edited by: tmo_ amanda to remove contact info for an agent