Where is my new line?

mslisa414

I was accepted and the software update was pushed through for the multi line onmy s7. When i sign in with my t mobile account it shows my regular cell number but not new digits number

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Where is my new line?

Hey there Thanks for trying out the BETA. Please allow 3 days from the date you were accepted for the virtual lines to be added to your account. Once the lines have been added, you will be able to see them in the multi-line settings. 

• mslisa414

OK thanks.  I felt confused because I had the updates and all the pieces

but the actual virtual number!

• tmo_chris

Anytime! Have fun with the BETA

• mslisa414

I was sent a new sim card with no explanation but I installed it and it

wiped the multi line update off the phone and I've yet to see a new

number.  Am I out? I'm really lost.

• tmo_chris

My goodness! So the duplicate SIM card would only need to be used in a feature phone like an old flip phone. If you are using an S7, the multi-line setting is what you are going to want to use to test DIGITS. Out of curiosity, what options did you elect to test when you received your "Welcome to the T-Mobile DIGITS beta" email? You should have received another email right after registering that said "Your DIGITS Beta Registration Conformation" and that email will tell you what you elected to test. 

As for the multi-line settings disappearing from the phone, I would like to try and have you reboot the phone and place your original SIM card back in there. When the phone comes back on, let me know if you see the multi-line settings in the phone again.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!