ME323LL/A imei XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

he not tied to the operator t mobile

but do not activate with other SIM cards

why it is so, explain

*edited personal info - Marissa

All replies

• gramps28

Re: request unlock

The phone has either been reported lost,stolen or hasn't been paid off and can't be unlocked or used on any network.

IMEI Status Check | See if Your Phone Works on T-Mobile 4G Network

Your device is blocked and will not work on T-Mobile’s network. If you think this is an error, please call Customer Care at 1-877-453-1304.

• tmo_marissa

Hi kartavuy - I edited your post to remove the IMEI as we typically try to keep personal information off of the Support community, but it looks like our esteemed pillar gramps28 ran it through an IMEI check and it appears to be blocked.  We can't say exactly why that happened in this specific case, but he's correct regarding the possibilities.  If this is an error, please allow me to apologize on our behalf and Contact Us right away so that we can remedy the situation!  Thanks!

- Marissa

• kartavuy

Marissa,

tell me if I am in a country where you do not have network coverage, and can not contact support What shall I do to become unlocked phone?

because I believe this is an error.

Thx

• e2k

kartavuy wrote:

Marissa,

tell me if I am in a country where you do not have network coverage, and can not contact support What shall I do to become unlocked phone?

because I believe this is an error.

Thx

Only the original owner can change address the issue. Are you the original owner, or did you buy it secondhand?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  • gramps28

Only the person who reported the phone lost or stolen can fix this problem.

Tmobile will only talk to the original owner of the phone.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    • tmo_marissa

Yikes!  Well, that's definitely not an error that we want to leave you with!  We do have an international Customer Care number that you can call from a landline phone by dialing the International Direct Dialing (IDD) prefix for the country you're in, and then 1-505-998-3793, however, you will likely incur long distance fees.  To avoid those fees, you are also welcome to contact our excellent T-Force team - they provide customer support through social media channels (Facebook or Twitter).  Since they have the ability to securely verify your account information, they can take a look to determine what's happened here.

- Marissa

• maynorvindel

hello

please helpme    '

how unlock my cellphone samsung galaxy note 3?

everything ok but i cant use my phone with another card in my country.

please your helps