Contacts missing

deriktran

iPhone 6, v10.1.1

On my iPhone, I've synch'd my Gmail contacts along with Exchange.  Seems like the only ones showing up on the app are from the exchange ones or device.  On my iPhone app, I opened up the 'Contacts' app, searched 'Joe Smith' (as an example), and was able to find him.  When I searched that exact same name on the DIGITS app, Joe Smith does not show up.

There's a 'Cloud' tab on the Contacts of the DIGITS app, not sure where that is sourcing from.  If it's from the same one as the web browser, I've already added the Gmail ones via browser and it worked on the browser until I close the browser. 

All replies

• themagentapanther

Re: Contacts missing

Running the DIGITS app on your iPhone, you should see all your contacts on the device under the 'Device' section in the app contacts area.  Regardless of their source (device, exchange, google) the app sees them as on the device.

Separately, the 'Cloud' section in contacts allows you to upload a devices contacts for use on other DIGITS apps or on the DIGITS webpage. So for example, if you upload from your iPhone when you log into the DIGITS app on your tablet the 'Cloud' section will show your iPhone's contacts.

The DIGITS website also allows you to connect to exchange and gmail for contacts.  Right now this is session based. We are  looking at a number of ways to improve the contacts experience across the board, more to come soon!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: Contacts missing

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!