Chrome Experience

gbo323

I am using Chrome 55.0.2883.86 m (64Bit) on Windows 10 v1607.

When I go to https://wrc.t-mobile.com/wrcpro after registering...

• it requires registration again each time I open a new window for DIGITS. The Keep Me Logged In box is always checked when I do this. Each time I close the window or tab, coming back requires registration again.
    • The Google Contacts I've linked need to be linked again each time I register.
    • SMS I send from the computer don't show up on my phone.
    • No ad blockers are used on the DIGITS Web pages.

Help!

All replies

• deriktran

Re: Chrome Experience

I got the exact same problems.  Will watch for this before using it again.

• tmo_evan

We're looking into this.  It should stay on line even if you go to other tabs.

As to the SMS going back to your phone, if your phone doesn't support DIGITS already (e.g. a Note 5, Galaxy S6 or S7 device), your outbound SMS messages can't be sync'ed back to the phone - so you'll have only the inbound messages but not your outbound.

We're looking at providing an update to the DIGITS app that you'll be able to run on your device so your messages can be sync'ed - but only viewable via the app.

• pennstater

Same issues here.

• I am logged out of the page despite having Keep Me Logged In selected.
            • My Google contacts need to be linked every couple of hours, even if I have the tab open the entire time.
            • I cannot figure out how to add "Digits Contacts"... is that possible so that I don't need to worry about syncing my Google contacts?

Other than that, it seems to be working as expected!

• tmo_amanda

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!