Jump Ondemand Question

jansmith08087

I currently have Jump Ondemand with leasing, I just got the Iphone 6s plus 32gb about a month ago and im already wanting a different phone, so my question is do i have to have the phone for a certain amount of time before I get a new one using my jump ondemand with leasing?, and if i can do it right away is the Iphone 7 plus an option i will have for a new phone?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Jump Ondemand Question

Hey jansmith08087, I'm sorry you're not loving that new phone.  The good news is, there's no set requirement for how long you have to use any specific device with JUMP! On Demand - you can switch phones three times in a rolling 12 months.  I know you just got your 6S, so eligibility would depend on how long you had the phone you switched from, and the phone before that, and so on.  The easiest way to think of it is that as long as you've only done two upgrades in the last 12 months, you're OK to do a third!  But if you did an upgrade in January, one in March, and another just recently in October, you'd need to wait until January passes to upgrade again.  As far as the iPhone 7 Plus - for availability info at your local store, it couldn't hurt to give them a call.  You're definitely able to place the order over the phone, and depending on the color and memory variant we can let you know if there's an estimated backorder timeline and how long it could be!

- Marissa