how can i access secondary phone line call log?

etorres44

I recently bought my wife and myself phones Lg k7... Then recently she started receiving random calls from people that would text really vulgar sexual things?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Hi etorres44 - that's troubling indeed, I'm so sorry your family's going through that.  You can definitely view the number logs for incoming calls or texts in a few ways if you're the Primary Account Holder for your family plan.  On My T-Mobile, just log in and click Usage at the top of the page, then select your wife's line.  The default view opens to voice history in your current bill cycle, although you can also toggle to messages or select any cycle in the past year from the drop-down at the top of the screen.

You can also review this info on the T-Mobile app - just tap the Menu icon, then select Usage & Plans > View Line Details > Minutes Usage > All Details.  This will default to the line you logged in with and your current bill cycle, but there are drop down menus to switch billing periods and lines.  Let me know if that works out for you or if there are any other questions I can help with!

- Marissa

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • e2k

I doubt that someone that would call your wife and make sexually explicit remarks would do so from an unblocked number, but it's worth a try.

As tmo_marissa explained in great detail, if you have a postpaid account, you can review logs of calls, data and text messages (but not the content of text messages) by logging into My TMO and clicking on the “Usage” tab. Unfortunately, access to usage logs is not available on prepaid accounts.

1 of 1 people found this helpful