Great Customer Support

pingme1x

Once again I received great customer support from T-Mobile. The first time, from Dean Cahill, at the West Springfield, MA store, when I upgraded my phone to a Samsung S7 Edge. Very professional and knowledgeable customer support representative. He understand good customer service and delivers excellent customer service. He also went out of his way to do a "store to store" transfer of a SyncDrive devise - had one available within a couple of hours. Very helpful, as I was only in the area for less than 24 hours and the West Springfield store is the closest location to Vermont. Finally, the telephone support I received to setup these two devices was also professional and extremely helpful. Very satisfied T-Mobile customer, not only with the service, but also the quality of the support offered to customers!

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Great Customer Support

Hey pingme1x - thank you so much for taking time out of your day to give us this positive feedback.  I'm so glad that Dean seems to exemplify our values and was able to make sure we took great care of you, and that you had an excellent experience with our support team over the phone as well!  Thanks for letting us know, this is exactly what we want (and love) to hear!  Our customers are the best, so they deserve the absolute best.

- Marissa