valoriegregg69

I reset the phone , and is i

All replies

• theartiszan

Re: my phone defective

Sorry and is what?

• tmo_marissa

Hey valoriegregg69!  I'm sorry it seems like you've been having difficulty with your phone.  If I'm getting the gist of it, it's defective and you've completed a reset already?  Can you give us a little more detail regarding what's going on with the phone?  When you say "reset" do you mean that you've completed a Master Reset to take the phone back to factory settings?

Please let us know a little more and we're happy to help offer some tips to get your equipment working if we can!

- Marissa

• valoriegregg69

I need help my phone defective no money at all

• tmo_marissa

Oh no!  I'm sorry to hear about the SIM slot!  Is it physically broken, or just not reading your SIM card?  I don't blame you for wanting a replacement if the phone isn't working - since this is a user forum we're not able to order exchange replacements here.  For an issue with the physical equipment, your best bet may be to come in to a nearby retail location if you're able.  That way we can take a look at the phone and see if there's anything that can be done.  How long ago did you purchase your phone?  Was it brand new when you bought it?  Are you carrying insurance on your line that might extend your warranty?  I know we can't place the order ourselves but I'd love to help onboard you as best I can.

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Hey there valoriegregg69 - I just wanted to touch base and see how you're doing.  Were you able to swing by a store so that we could take a look at the SIM slot?  What kind of equipment are you using that's having this problem?

- Marissa