Accessing old tmail address

justindeboer

Hey,  I have a problem and I am hoping I can get help with it. A long time ago I bought a sidekick and got the tmail email address with it. Later I used that email to make an account on the PSN.

I am no longer a t-mobile customer and haven't used the email for years now, but I need to access it so I can reset the PSN account's password and switch it to a new email address.

It has been so long I don't even know if they deleted the email address, but is there anyway support could let me check the email quickly while I get a password reset from PSN sent to it or they could forward that to my new email?  I have thousands of dollars worth of purchases on the account so it is really important to me.

Should I just call support and explain the situation?

All replies

• theartiszan

Re: Accessing old tmail address

Tmail the sidekick service or you mean the email that went to phones as text messages.

Danger, the company that operated sidekick is no more. You will not be able to get access to that.

If you mean the email to text feature, there is no way of accessing that online. You would have to have a T-Mobile account with the sand phone number to be able to receive messages.

Your best bet would be to call Sony support and see what they can do for you.