mquintana320

I have been dealing with T Mobile for 5 weeks because I have not been getting service in my building. I was able to get service without a problem until about 5 weeks ago. I spoke to several people from T mobile in the the last 4 weeks and I keep getting the run around where they tell me all different excuses and still nothing has been fixed.  Does anyone else have this issue in the 33173 area (Miami Fl) or any luck on getting in touch with someone at T-mobile that doesn't make up stories and who actually helps? So tired of being lied to and not having service at work and at my house.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Service

Yikes mquintana320 that's just a pain. Sorry to hear you've been given excuses instead of a fix for this. I did check this area and saw that there was a site issue that was corrected but this was weeks ago. Normally issues like this get escalated to a Trouble Ticket so our engineers can take care of it further. After speaking with us initially, did anyone mention filing a ticket for you? If so, when was the last one filed? We may be at a point where a new ticket will need to be reopened for our engineering folks to revisit this issue and see what's going on with your service.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • mquintana320

They have written many tickets bc I been dealing with them for a month . They (tech support) even lied and said that they were sending people to my job site to check situation.  If you have access to my notes on the account you  will see I've been dealing with these liars for a month. That gave me a 25 dollar credit and told that's the most they could give me after I spoke to two individuals.  Only to find out that other colleges of mine recieved up to a 50 dollar credit. I just bought the same phone I  have again, and within 14 days I will be making the decision of changing companies or staying. I also have terrible signal at home even with the signal booster they sent me. Bottom line very disappointed with T- mobile ability to assist thier customers and the run around and lies they have been feeding me for a month.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

• tmo_mike_c

Wow, I really wish we would have done a better job for you. I don't have access to your account, but what's surprising is that you should have been able to have someone take a look at your tickets. Do you remember when the last one was filed? Tech can look at the tickets and see what information our engineering team left on the notes. I've heard of instances where engineers go to the cell sites in the area, so my sure that's what tech support was talking about when then mentioned engineering coming to your job site.

The signal booster is really going to be more beneficial if you get some signal near a window of your home. Keep in mind, it's designed to repeat the signal you get outdoors and help push that same signal inside the house. If you're getting no signal whatsoever, the booster won't be the best route to help. We'd need to have the sites in that area checked out through the reopening the same tickets or creating new ones.

I understand this all hasn't gone so well for you. Looks like we've had quite a few opportunities to give you as much help as we could, and I'm bummed you've still reached point of deciding to leave or stay. I do hope you decide to stay and give us another chance to help resolve this for you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful