fubukiori

I bought the phone about a month ago, on October 15th, and today I took it out of my bag and found two cracks on it: One particularly large one that spread out across my phone on the top left, and a smaller one on the bottom left. I wanted to know if it was possible that I could get a free screen replacement? And if not how much would it cost to replace the screen?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Sorry to hear about your phone! That is a total bummer! We don't actually offer free screen replacement but if you have JUMP or our premium handset protection on your line you can file an insurance claim and have your phone replace for only the price of the deductible which is $175. Check out these steps to file a claim if you have the insurance on your account.

• tmo_marissa

Hey fubukiori!  I want to echo Chris's statements - and also add one thing.  Do you have a screen protector on your phone?  I'm asking because over the past three months four different people I know have thought they cracked their screen, but it was actually just the screen protector - when they peeled that off, the screen itself was perfect.  Just want to throw that out there - may be worth looking into!  Otherwise, insurance (via JUMP! or PHP) is definitely going to be your best bet.

- Marissa