CS LG AND TMO WASTE OF TIME TO GET RESOLUTION TO DROPPED CALLS FOR MONTHS

notethis

WIFI OR NOT CALLING. V20 NOW IS WORSE. APN IS OK. SIM IS REPLACEMENT. WHY ANY DEVICE IS DOA.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Hey notethis - I'm so sorry that through all of these devices you've had this persistent issue with dropped calls.  I honestly have to say I know you've put forth a lot of effort to get to the bottom of this - I'm sorry that it's still happening!  Are your calls to one person or all contacts dropping?  Does this seem to happen more frequently at certain times of day?  Can I ask if on any of your calls we've filed any service tickets to take a closer look into your area?  What troubleshooting have we completed with you so far?  If you could bring me up to speed I'd love to see what we have to offer - if there are any stones left to turn over, we're here to help!

- Marissa

• notethis

8 tickets or more 66 chats 33 calls and false promises later, 12 times changed e911 address, 1 sim replacement and 4 phones later, just more excuses. its either ay and t, jump ship from here, or just suffer. yes, 3 apn changes and lotsa greif in replies with zero sympathy.

• tmo_marissa

Yikes.  That's quite a laundry list of attempts to fix the issue, and an awful lot of trouble you've gone to.  I'm so sorry if you don't feel that appropriate sympathy's being expressed - even if we're having a tough time pinpointing the issue, we can absolutely express our support for you - so if you aren't feeling that concern, then I'm sorry we've let you down.

Dropped calls on the network, after verifying your APN settings, would require a ticket.  I know you've had those filed, so if this is a known limitation of that address, then the easy solution is Wi-Fi calling.  But if you're dropping calls on Wi-Fi as well, then that's another concern.  Since you mentioned your e911 address - I just wanted to backtrack and see if you've been getting error messages.  There are a lot of different possible error messages - listed in the chart at the bottom of the page here: Wi-Fi Calling problems - and sometimes they're related to the e911 address, but often they're related to the way that your ISP and the phone are interacting.  If all the different devices you've used are capable of placing Wi-Fi calls but having difficulty staying connected on Wi-Fi, it seems like the common denominator would either be account setup or your ISP.  What happens when you're on a Wi-Fi call and it drops?  Or are you able to place Wi-Fi calls at all?

Thanks for getting me up to speed - I know our troubleshooting options here will have a forced stop since we can't access your account, but I do want to offer any help that we can, notethis!

- Marissa

• notethis

apn looks right. no outages.

• notethis

SENT TO LG TO FIX THE MESS; NOW SUPERPHONELESS. FOR 2 WEEKS OR MORE.