If my phone service shuts off, do any calls made to my phone go straight to voicemail or it still rings?

rmarshall22

I was just wondering and curious

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

That's a good question rmarshall22.

I really want to help so can you clarify something so we can point you in the right direction? By "shut off" do you mean the services were suspended? If so, then depending on what kind of suspension is on the account, incoming calls will ring and callers can leave a voicemail. However, in order to see what account status yours is in, you'll want to Contact Us and speak with a Care rep. They can check this out for you and let you know what to expect.

On the other hand, if your services are shut off because of something else than we'd wanna try to figure out what's going on so we can get that back up and working. Are you getting signal on your phone at all? If so, how many bars are you getting? If, for example your service is "shut off" or not working because you're not getting signal, then callers should still be able to leave a voicemail, but the phone probably won't ring.

Please keep us posted on this so we can help sort this out for you.

Thanks for posting.

• rmarshall22

Like if I forgot to pay my phone bill and they shut my phone off 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 4:42 PM, tmo_mike_c<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:  

T-Mobile Support Community

|

You have been mentioned

by tmo_mike_c in Re: If my phone service shuts off, do any calls made to my phone go straight to voicemail or it still rings? in T-Mobile Support - View tmo_mike_c's reference to you

That's a good question rmarshall22.

I really want to help so can you clarify something so we can point you in the right direction? By "shut off" do you mean the services were suspended? If so, then depending on what kind of suspension is on the account, incoming calls will ring and callers can leave a voicemail. However, in order to see what account status yours is in, you'll want to Contact Us and speak with a Care rep. They can check this out for you and let you know what to expect.

On the other hand, if your services are shut off because of something else than we'd wanna try to figure out what's going on so we can get that back up and working. Are you getting signal on your phone at all? If so, how many bars are you getting? If, for example your service is "shut off" or not working because you're not getting signal, then callers should still be able to leave a voicemail, but the phone probably won't ring.

Please keep us posted on this so we can help sort this out for you.

Thanks for posting.

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

To stop receiving these messages whenever you are mentioned, go to your preferences and disable notifications for direct social actions.