dubic

Hi. Today we got email at 5:51 that we purchased $10.00 Mobile internet pass for our device: 8032150463. We were in USA last month and we used 3 Wireless hotspot devices, we did not select any AutoPay or automatic refill for our accounts. We want refund of this $10.00. This could even be violation of use of our accounts. Since we won't be back in USA, those 3 cards that we used will for sure expire. Please contact us back so we could help you terminate this SIM cards which we used for WiFi hotspots. Thank you.  Miroslav

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Hi dubic, I'm very sorry if there was a mix-up with automatic refills on your account!  Unfortunately, we don't have account access in this forum, so we're not able to review the particulars or initiate a refund.  I understand you're back overseas now, so your best to Contact Us may be to reach out via social media so that you don't have to make a phone call!  I'm happy that we were able to provide your service while you were travelling, I sincerely hope we're able to resolve this for you so that we have the pleasure of doing so again.

- Marissa