dezis

Ordered watch 10/22. was told it would ship 10/23-10/26. also spoke with someone Saturday and was told it would be shipped with in a couple days. I spend alot of money monthly with T-Mobile and im frustrated that someone would lie. I would just like a definitive answer as to when the watch will be expected to ship. Thank you

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Still Waiting

Oh boy dezis, I know waiting on that fancy new watch is not fun at all.

I do know that some folks devices may be delayed, but without access to your account, I can't tell for sure. You're welcome to Contact Us and get in touch with are Care team to have them check the status. If your last update you got was on Saturday, it's probably a good idea to have them see if you have new info on your order status.

• dezis

ive been calling and speaking to CSR and still no answers. I might cancel my order and go get it somewhere else.

• tmo_mike_c

Hmm. Well there should be some kind of notification on your account memos if it was delayed for you. Did you call in to order it or buy it online? I believe you should get either a text or email notification of the order. If we processed it for you over the phone, we normally ask what kind of notifications you want to receive for your order.

• dezis

i ordered it at the T-Mobile store. And when I ordered they told me that one of the watch colors was out of stoke so they told me to get the other color and never told me it was on backnorder.  All it says it that my order is plan to ship 10/23-10/26. That's all the info I received.

• tmo_mike_c

Have you received any new notification of the shipping? You mentioned it says it'll ship in late October. Was this in email, text, or online?

• dezis

i have not received anything. no notifications no product and no eta.  I'm getting a little frustrated

• tmo_mike_c

That's totally understandable to be frustrated. It really shouldn't be this challenging to figure this out. Seems to me enough time has passed in order to get some information about the shipping. However, we don't have the tools to see that here. It would be our Care department that would have to check that out for you. I'm sorry I couldn't help shine some light on the shipping, but we're at a point where we'd need someone with account access to look at this and see what's going on.

• dezis

so Ive been charged for the watch and still havent recieved a tracking number or a shipping date. Now what?

• tmo_mike_c

You'll want Contact Us and have a Care rep open your account to view your order. At this point, we'll need someone to look this up for you and we're unable to do that here on the forum.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                                        • tmo_marissa

Hey there - just checking in!  Are you still waiting on that watch?  Being charged is typically a sign that shipping is right around the corner!  How is everything going?

- Marissa

• h2oskierc

If it helps the OP at all, my experience buying one from Best Buy wasn't any better.  There must just be a huge shortage right now...

• tmo_marissa

Good to know h2oskierc!  I think early backorders are really common with any kind of highly anticipated new equipment release - we always think about phones selling out quickly, but really the same goes for watches and tablets when there's a market waiting for them.  This time of year I think that's especially true - I'm willing to wager that a lot of these watches won't even be used for another month or so.

- Marissa