Community Manager Chris here with another installment of the Community Showcase.
This time I thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes! Who doesn't love food??? If you are not a cook and you don't have a favorite recipe, you could tell us what your favorite food is and see if there is a tasty recipe for us to try.
Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
Cook time: 20 min
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat Olive Oil in large sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Lightly salt/pepper both sides of the chicken breasts and sprinkle them with some garlic powder.
- Place chicken breasts in the heated sauce pan and add a tbsp. of water. Cover the pan and let cook for 3-5 min. Flip the chicken and cook for another 3-5 min. The chicken is done once the internal temperature reached 165 degrees. Once the chicken is done, shred the breasts.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the cream of mushroom soup, water, shredded chicken, and green chili.
- Spray a 8x8 baking pan with some nonstick spray and cover the bottom of the pan with 6 corn tortillas. Take half the sauce mix and cover the tortillas then layer 2 cups of cheese. Layer another 6 corn tortillas, the rest of the sauce, and another 2 cups of cheese.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and let it bake for 20 minutes. Let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Make these bad boys yourself, then share one of you favorite recipes to keep us all well fed. Also, if you are not in an area where you can easily get Green Chili or cant take the heat, you can leave it out and have regular chicken enchiladas which are just as tasty.