APN

tpmoney85

I'm living in Spain right now and I bought an LG G4.  It worked perfectly in the states, but now I can't get it to use data in Spain.  The texts and calling work just fine but no data is getting transferred.  I keep getting the message that the APN settings are incorrect.  My Samsung Galaxy using roaming data just fine but for some reason this LG will not.  I've tried changing the APN settings but I feel like I'm not inputting the correct information.  I just need to know what to do to get this phone to use roaming data overseas.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: APN

Hey tpmoney85, that's super strange!  Clearly you need the phone to work while you're travelling.  When I review the map for Spain on our Roaming Abroad page, it does look like the LG G4 should be able to pick up talk and 2G data in Spain.  Are you using a T-Mobile LG G4?  Can you check your settings against these:  Network, APN, & VoLTE: LG G4?  Are you having any trouble with texts or picture messages?

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Re: APN

Hey again - just wanted to see if you're still experiencing the same issues!  How is everything going? 

- Marissa