cwartes

i have looked and done all of the instructions i got off the internet. clearing cache, restarting it, powering it off, and finally taking the battery out. it has worked but then everything will go heywire; such as wifi turning back off, and videos not playing when i try to turn data on.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: My Bluetooth nor my wifi will turn on

Hey cwartes!  Doesn't sound like your device is cooperating at all!  Can I ask what phone you're using?  It sounds like you're saying that your Bluetooth wasn't turning on, so you restarted with a battery pull, and now your wifi won't stay on either - am I reading that right?  Did all of this seem to start after an update or after downloading any new apps?   Are you unable to play any video at all through any application, or just certain videos?  Let us know a little more about what's going on and we'll see if we can recommend some tricks to get your phone working again! 

- Marissa

• cwartes

i have a android ZTE .my WiFi and blue tooth went out at the same time a couple of months ago, so i did not worry about it; but i just recently received blue-tooth headphones. i have not had a update yet.

• tmo_marissa

Hmmm, that's strange!  Usually something would cause an issue like this!  I totally appreciate wanting to use those headphones, though - they can definitely make your life easier.  Which ZTE is it?  Can you pick it out from the list at the bottom of this page?   Once you find it, I feel like it would be worth going to the specific device page to see if you're running the latest software for the device.

Since you're reporting so many simultaneous issues (wifi, Bluetooth, streaming connections) I'm honestly thinking your best bet, if there are no software updates available, may be to complete a Master Reset to try to take the phone back to factory settings, making sure of course to back everything up first.  Those steps are a little different for every phone, though!  Is that something you tried already?  

- Marissa

• tmo_chris

Hey there! Are you still having issues with your phone? If so, did you get a chance to backup and master reset your phone?