laura.david29

I was charged  $650 for a device  I returned. I've spoken to so many customers service  reps and a supervisor and was told nothing could be done. I was told  that there is no record of me returning the device. I returned this device 3 months ago and out of the blue I'm charged for something  they themselves have no way of tracking. It is very unfair that they can't even provide  me with the tracking number  they created. All they can say is that they don't have the information. Why  wait 2 and half  months to  charge  me. The same way they call me twice a day when my phone bill isn't paid...they could've  call about the device.  Who else can I contact besides customer  care.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Charged for a device I returned

Oh no! We definitely don't want you to be charged for a device that you returned! While this sort of thing is a very rare occurrence, we do have a process in place for this. I would recommend that you reach out to our T-Force team using the Facebook or Twitter links in my signature so that they can take a closer look at this situation with you. You can let them know that you already had a handset research form filed and that it may need to be escalated as the warehouse was unable to locate the device.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey laura.david29.

Just stopping by to say Chris has a great suggestion. Have you run this by our T-Force team so they could try sorting this out for you?

Keep us posted, thank you.

• magenta1547312

Hi Chris, let me tell you that this event occurs very very often!!! We are not the only ones who have this problem. Something is wrong between warehouse and billing department. I asked for exchange but I wanted a new device because my original device never worked properly. NEVER EVER!!! You have all the records with my calls. Then they sent me a refurbished one when i was very clear I wanted a new one. Anyways when I opened the box and I found out it wasnt a new one I closed the box and I returned. I didn't even touch the device. I didn't take out of its package.I returned the UNOPENED box with  SAM G930T GS7 GLD EXCH on April 3rd, 2017. I have a receipt with tracking number. On May 13th I received a text from Tmobile telling me; "We never received the SAM G930T GS7 GLD EXCH to process your exchange and you will be charged a non-return fee. Send the device within 14 days for credit".

I called right away to customer service and the lady on the phone said that they have my return on records so she sent an email to warehouse to fix it. She didn't know why they sent me that and she apologized. Anyways on  May 20th, 2017 I received a text telling me that my bill is $779.48. I called and a supervisor told me that I have to wait for an answer from warehouse to see why they say I didn't returned. I wanted a solution right away. It's not my mistake. I did everything right since day one. I was already pacient enough. I pay my bill with a non return service. My device is sucks! I asked for a manager and of course my call dropped like always (this is one of the issues I'm dealing since I bought this phone on May 2016. I called again and I spoke with a manager who told me he applied a credit but they have to wait for their answer. Like the credit will show up on the next bill. Also they charged me a exchange fee I never used. I don't have an extra $619.65 to pay for your mistakes. I don't see on my bill they applied a credit for the $619.65.  Also I was another person was charged twice on May. Do you know the company you are working for 12 year is committing fraud??? Because what your company is doing under law is FRAUD. Your company is not giving the service we are paying for, it is holding money from customers and using it in your favor. That is also fraud.