Note 7 hard to get rid of

ryan3313

So I have the Samsung galaxy note 7 I went through the recall process which was a pain. I had to have tmobile send a phone to a store because of rude Customer service yelling at me to turn the phone off in the store.  Now with the latest issues I called costumer service and was told it basically was a Samsung problem not a tmobile problem. Now I've just left the store with my note 7 because the have no iPhones 6s plus in stock and don't know when they'll get any. It's a 6s not a 7s how can you make this note 7 issue so hard to deal with they had no problems selling me the phone but taking it back both times has been a serious waste off time. Thanks tmobile.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Note 7 hard to get rid of

Oh geez ryan3313 this is absolutely not how things should have gone for you and my apologies this has been so tough.

We should have handled this better over the phone instead of trying to place the blame. I'm surprised you weren't able to return it at our store as this is what you should do per our News Room post. Did you keep the Note 7 because the 6s wasn't available or were you just not able to return the phone at all?

• ryan3313

Honestly I easier after waiting in line at the store then to have the stoner service guy tell us he couldn't help us because he doesn't know how-to do the exchange. So we waited until the one person in the store who knew how to do the exchange was able to tell him. He acted like he didn't want to do anything.  The iPhone 6s plus is the only other option that works for me since i was told the 7 plus wouldnt be available until the end of November. I surely don't want another samsung phone right now. So my options are limited. I like a big screen phone and I don't want to be stuck with a phone that I don't want.

• tmo_mike_c

Well, we should have been more willing to help. That's just unacceptable. I can make sure that what happened to you gets to the right people. I sent you a private message you can get to by clicking here. Reply to that with some additional details, and I'll make sure our internal folks know what happened.

Just so I'm on the same page, you mentioned that another rep was called to do the exchange. Did any exchange actually take place? I just want to understand what was done about the Note 7 before you left the store.