cruthic

hello

All replies

• cruthic

Re: live chat

phone line problem

• taebojames

I read about TMOs Google Pixel phone deal: $325 credit over two years for TMO One and Simple Choice Unlimited customers but when I contact TMO, and go to a store, they told me I had to add a line or upgrade to TMO One.  TMOs site doesn't say that.  What gives?

• tmiller1902@gmail.com

could you tell me if i can locate one of my phones, i'm not sure if i have ever signed it up for look out.

• magenta1682421

Hello there I need to unlock my device (note 4). I have already called tmobile customer service to get the unlock code but they told me that the imei of the device is not under their network list. then they referred me to a Samsung line to seek for assistance with them. Samsung told me that the device is registered with tmobile and only they can give the support that I need. So what should I do?

• artart

magenta1682421 wrote:

Hello there I need to unlock my device (note 4). I have already called tmobile customer service to get the unlock code but they told me that the imei of the device is not under their network list. then they referred me to a Samsung line to seek for assistance with them. Samsung told me that the device is registered with tmobile and only they can give the support that I need. So what should I do?

Hi magenta1682421  Welcome to the support community forum.

Just so you know, This is not a "live chat" real time discussion venue.  Any message you post might take some time to receive a response. Unfortunately the title of this discussion thread is a misnomer. The original topic was posted a while ago by another new member who was obviously seeking a real time conversation hence he created the topic "live Chat".  Sorry for any confusion. Any posts made might take some time to get answered but they will get answered.

In order to give you specific advice for your situation, please answer the following two questions.

Are you a T-Mobile customer.?

How did you acquire the phone you are seeking to unlock?

You may also check out this discussion in another thread where tidbits, a member of this community has rather thoroughly answered the same question you have asked.

Please feel free to respond back here with answers to my above questions and ask any additional questions you may still have.

Art

• tmo_marissa

Hey, all! It looks like this thread has gone a little off the rails since it started in October! We'd love to get any individual questions addressed in a timely manner, and keep posts as single-topic as possible for the benefit of new users looking for answers. To that end, we're going to mark artart's recent reply to the most recent question correct and lock this thread. If you have any questions, please make a new post! Thanks!

- Marissa

*moved from Magenta Lounge to Account Discussions