kevo84

PRE ordered on the 9th... Gives me a shipping range of 9/27-10/10 Getting close to the end of the range -_-

Chatted with support and they said they thought I would get it "within the week"...the week they said this in is over.

Do you guys actually know when they're coming in, or just blowing smoke to get us to leave customer service alone.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: STILL waiting for Iphone 7+ Matte black.

Hey there kevo84!  Our support teams like Care & T-Force know what you know - your shipping window.  I wish we could provide more detail, like a specific date!  I know you're anxiously awaiting your new phone.  Sometimes representatives will make guesses based on what they've seen shipping out, but honestly, we have no way of knowing exactly where you are in line or the number of devices our warehouse has received to match up to those orders.  I'm sorry that we gave you an unrealistic expectation - that was a bad judgement call.

Aside from the window you've been provided, a big tip-off for upcoming shipping is when you see the up-front charges deducted from your account.  We don't attempt that charge until we know we have inventory available to fill the order.  When the amount is withdrawn, you can expect a tracking number within a few days, and a device within a few days after that (sometimes on the same day you get your tracking, TBH).  We do have an Official iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Thread where users have been posting their make/model/order date to get a better idea of when phones are coming through - maybe stopping by there you'll be able to pinpoint someone else with a similar order?  I'm sorry that the wait is dragging on for you.

- Marissa

• kevo84

Unfortunately, ive seen several people with the same order and order timeline that received their phone from launch day to the 21st.  Just makes me worry that something went wrong with my order, especially since I had to make it over the phone since I have Jump On Demand...Which by the way is the biggest misnomer i've ever heard since my wife has regular JUMP and was able to place an order ONLINE...how much more "on demand" can you get than not having to wait on hold and just clicking the upgrade button .

• tmo_marissa

I gotcha.  The "On Demand" concept refers to not having to wait until you hit the 50% mark of your MRSP in your financing agreement before swapping to a different device - but you're totally right that JUMP! On Demand orders can't be placed online.  It's a system limitation - I think the original intent was for these Lease to Lease transactions to take place exclusively in our stores, although obviously with big preorder events that's not an option.  Hopefully that's a functionality that we'll add, thanks for the feedback.  If you're seeing other users who ordered at the same time as you get the same make/model/memory variant that you ordered, I understand your concern.  Did it take you a while to complete your Lease agreement email?  It may be worth reaching out to our T-Force team through either the Twitter or FB icon on my badge below and having them double check your order in our Credit Card tool to ensure there's not an issue with the order and get you the peace of mind you're looking for. 

- Marissa

• buzztok

You may want to just check your local store.  I went in on this past Saturday and got me and my wife the iphone 7 plus matte black 256.  They had a total of four of them in stock.