LG V410

xbane_

I have recently purchased a LG V410 (G Pad 7.0 LTE). It is quite a nice little tablet, and it is LTE enabled, which is a nice touch.

Only one issue. It's AT&T.

So, a couple days ago, I got an unlock code from AT&T and unlocked the tablet. When I put my T-Mobile SIM in it, everything seemed to work, but it didn't. Today I actually took it with me driving to a friend's house, and as soon as I left my home's wifi connection I couldn't get any data at all.

The device itself supports LTE bands 2, 4, 5, and 17, 2 of which T-Mobile supports. I cannot get any signal AT ALL near or, as far as i know, even in my whole city and due to T-Mobile's bad marketing and general incompetence I cannot see which bands are supported in my area. If someone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please keep in mind I live in the Jacksonville Florida area.

All replies

• smplyunprdctble

Re: LG V410

Have you checked the APN?

Generic T-Mobile data settings

I'm also assuming the SIM you put in the device is associated with a TABLET line and not a PHONE line.  T-Mobile does distinguish between the two.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hey there xbane_!  I noticed you're in Jacksonville - we did have a brief voice/data outage last night in your area, I'm wondering if that caused the issue.  I know you've only had it unlocked for a few days, but have you ever taken the tablet outside of your home before?  Are you able to check it again today?

I'm happy to get the info on particular bands in your area - generally speaking, that could vary pretty wildly across as broad of an area as Jacksonville.  I'm going to send you a PM for specifics in a few, which you can check here!

- Marissa

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_marissa

Hiya - just wanted to reach out and see if this was still an ongoing issue for you!  I know that in your area you may currently have other issues to handle thanks to the weather - hope everything's going okay.  Please let us know if you still need assistance with the tablet when you're able!

- Marissa