Community Showcase: Pet Edition

tmo_chris

Hey, folks, it's your friendly neighborhood Community Manager Chris here!

I'm coming at you with an idea I had to help each other get to know one another better! For the very first installment of the Community Showcase, I figured we could start off by sharing pictures and or stories about a pet that you have or had in the past. It could be anything from a gold fish you won at the State Fair to a zebra you adopted in another country. Or, if you don't have a pet, but you have a favorite animal, you can share a picture/story about that! I know I love my little Furbaby and will never pass up the opportunity to show him off.

Standing at a staggering 10 inches tall and weighing in at a whopping 18 Lbs, Gnarly is a 11-month-old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. His favorite foods are my 1 & 1/2 year old daughter's toys and stray socks. He loves to bark at the birds that pass over the back yard and chat with the neighbor dogs at 2:00 A.M. The wife and I got him when he was just 8 weeks old, and I never had house broke a puppy before and let's just say it was.......well, messy. Needless to say, I love this little dude. He is the first dog I have had since I was just a kid living with my parents back in the day.

Now that I've introduced you to my bundle of fur joy, let's see yours!

Meet Gnarly!

Gnarly.png

All replies