When will my phone arrive?

genesis56

When will my phone arrive, because at the T-Mobile store, they told me it would take 2-3 weeks, but on the T-Mobile app it says it will barely ship until November. All I want to know is when it will arrive. I order it this Saturday at T-Mobile.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: When will my phone arrive?

Hi genesis56!  I totally feel you - waiting is rough, and it's understandable that having a ship date to look forward to would improve that experience.  Right now, you're doing the best thing possible by checking the shipping estimates specific to your order on the T-Mobile app.  I wish the window were smaller, and sometimes as time moves on we are able to update customers with more narrow timelines - but so far, our best expectation is what you see on the app.

I will tell you that we don't complete up-front charges until we've received the inventory we mean to use to fill your order, so you can monitor your bank account and when you see that up-front amount withdrawn, know that shipment is right around the corner.  It can still take a few days from the charge date to the ship date, but we try to move as quickly as possible.  

We have an Official iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus Thread you can check out - hopefully you'll get a good sense of where others are in the line by talking with the group!

- Marissa