i will say something switching from vzw

notethis

i paid twice as much there than here, and got twice as less quality. the call quality is EXCELLENT HERE. even though i dont get perks like post paid with NOTE 7, but its a close second. plus/ i felt controlled in vzw. it was suffocating.

All replies

• wtssuperpower

Re: i will say something switching from vzw

That's awesome notethis  ..  I was over at the  Verizon customer forums the other day, just out of curiosity.  It was pretty overwhelming the amount of people who seem to share your experience with them. 

I'm glad you are enjoying your new service.  And,  there are a few perks to be had - Music Freedom, and Binge-on to save your data,  Frosty's on Tuesdays to save your sweet-tooth, and I'm sure you'll discover more over time.

Also, keep in mind that even if you weren't qualified to get zero down on your Note 7 this time,  after 12 consecutive on-time payments (no more than 2 days past the due date), you get well-qualified down payments on any device!  No other carrier does that, and I think its way cool.

Thanks for stopping by with that good news!

• notethis

appreciate that. sad part is im prepaid. even if i got super note 7, i dont get perks, and because its vzw bloatware infested, i cant have freedom as others do. i will NOT trade for tmobile note 7. its not sane. ill never get logical price for it. bad enough, i had to deal with ETF FEES There to parole me from the chains they had on me.

caveat' is t mobiles note 7 IS MUCH BETTER DESIGNED AND HAS ALL UI SETTINGS IT WAS DESIGNED FOR.

• wtssuperpower

Did you know that if you had set up post paid service, you could have taken advantage of Carrier Freedom to have your ETFs reimbursed   ?  Its likely too late now, just because there is a requirement to port in a number to have those costs reimbursed to you, and you've likely already ported your number over, but if you know anyone else who is locked in to some crazy scheme and needs some help getting out of it, then its a good thing to remember.

I'm so jealous of your Note 7. I'm using the Note Edge right now (basically the Note 4 with the edge feature) and I really like it.  But, looking at the 7, how could I not be smitten? Its SUCH a beautiful phone.  I worry, though, about the built-in battery.  Just makes me nervous.  But, I'm so glad you are enjoying yours! 

• notethis

TRUST ME, when the novelty wears off and discover some flaws, it's just another calling device. YES.post paid would have been the way.im so done being broke.

the s7edge i had prior was sexy in gold.note7 is s7edge on steroids with a pen.

wtssuperpower wrote:

Did you know that if you had set up post paid service, you could have taken advantage of Carrier Freedom to have your ETFs reimbursed   ?  Its likely too late now, just because there is a requirement to port in a number to have those costs reimbursed to you, and you've likely already ported your number over, but if you know anyone else who is locked into some crazy scheme and needs some help getting out of it, then its a good thing to remember.

I'm so jealous of your Note 7. I'm using the Note Edge right now (basically the Note 4 with the edge feature) and I really like it.  But, looking at the 7, how could I not be smitten? Its SUCH a beautiful phone.  I worry, though, about the built-in battery.  Just makes me nervous.  But, I'm so glad you are enjoying yours!