cheney51

In the past 3 days I've had 2 phones personally experiencing an interruption of a call with a static type voice sound.  Sounds like the old "party line" where you can hear others talking on your phone, but the caller you were connected with hears none of this.  The caller can hear us, but we cannot hear them for 20-30 seconds.  It's extremely annoying and the 611 tried to reset the phone, but then directed us to the store where we were told we needed a newer phone.  Well, the 2nd phone of mine is a new phone, and I had conversation with another tmobile customer today  that has a 6 month old phone and she describes exactly the same thing we are experiencing.  Is there something going on with the network updates or issues that we the customer aren't being told?  I'm extremely frustrated as my phone is my only communication device and I cannot be having this interrupted service.  Hope someone has some answers and that this doesn't last too long.  I've been with T-mobile from the Voice Stream era, and I really don't want to move!!! We are in Wichita, KS.

All replies